- 37 – a waist size of 37 inches or above puts you at increased of heart disease, diabetes and cancer. Learn more.
- 150 – men should aim for 150 minutes of moderate physical activity a week. Learn more.
- 5 – we should aim to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. Learn more.
- 14 – maximum 14 units of alcohol a week. Learn more.
- 10 – cigarette smokers die 10 years younger on average than non-smokers. Learn more.
- 120/80 – normal blood pressure. Learn more.
- 75 – 75% of suicides (3 out of 4) are by men. Learn more.
Shockingly, 1 in 5 men die before they reach retirement age at 65. Men’s Health Week 2019 led by Men’s Health Forum wants every man to know key numbers of health and take appropriate steps to take action on their health and well-being. The focus for this year’s men’s health week (10-16 June 2019) is to know 7 key numbers about men’s health; Key numbers for men:Men’s Health Forum have also pulled together a new interactive manual ‘Man MOT- DIY checks and challenges’ to help men put those numbers to work monitoring their own health and living healthier lives. Click the image above to download the manual.